- Highlights T-bar - Also known as a ¼ head where the central parting and front fringe colour is refreshed and highlighted (imagine a ‘T’ shape when seen from above). This is great if your roots are starting to show or you just want to refresh your look - everyone will think you just had another full head when really you just refreshed your colour.
- Floodlighting (1 foil) – one foil highlight added for dramatic effect - it's a great way to try out highlights to see if you like the idea. Highlights start here!
- Flying Colours – Freehand colour that is painted onto random pieces of hair suitable for shorter hair styles. This may also be known as a shoe shine and will normally last until the next cut. Again a great way to try out colour to see if it's for you.
- Tint - An all over permanent colour that lasts between 6-10 weeks. (Pssst, use this to cover gray hair.)
- Bleach - if you want very light coloured hair we can bleach your hair.
- Colour Correction / Change – changing colours or correcting a previous salon’s colours (or home colour attempt) can be time consuming and requires a great deal of skill. Results cannot be guaranteed because we won't always know exactly what has been used before. That said we can normally fix hair disasters.
- Combinations - Sometimes a combination of colour techniques may be needed to achieve your desired look. Highlights and a toner/ Colour Balancing, a bleach before trying a lighter colour on darker hair or a tint before highlights.